logo
While creating my logo I thought about things that were important to me to get some inspiration. This was not as easy as I thought it would be. It had to be something to attract attention yet simple enough to represent me. While I was making my logo and drawing my sketches I was trying to think of what represented me best. I incorporated my favorite colors and and a tree because those are things that I felt related to me. I thought that I wouldn't like my drawing of the tree not being life like but I actually seemed to like it more. These videos talked about the "pitch" which is essentially all of your ideas and designs. I thought the videos were good at explaining how to get the best logo. Overall this project of creating a logo could be very useful and the videos gave good tips about logos. http://s86.photobucket.com/user/repkacarly/library/logo
Comments
Post a Comment