I watched the Science of Design video and Sustainable Development and Architecture video. In the Science of Design I learned that there is more to architecture than the style of it. Architecture has a lot of detail to it and it is a very complex project. For example when building a skyscraper many things have to be considered like rain, wind, and other weather conditions. In the second video Sustainable Development and Architecture I learned about how many architects like to be eco-friendly with their projects. They use many green products to help conserve our Earth. An example of architects being eco-friendly is solar energy. These videos talk about the complexities and style of building things, like the text does as well. I picked these two films because I liked the aspect of how they talked about why architecture is so complex and the science behind it. I also liked to learn about how architects are eco-friendly. These videos gave me more insight about how complex architecture is. T...
Comments
Post a Comment