Class

Coming into this class I did not know what to expect other than the course to be about topics of art. At first I had a difficult time understand exactly what I was supposed to do with the homework's and how to turn them in, over all I was making them out to be much harder than they were. After I figured out exactly what I was supposed to do I really enjoyed this course. I learned a lot and really challenged myself with certain assignments and my ability to do them. I still believe that art is anything that expresses creativity. I do not really have a favorite artist anymore, but I do have a favorite type of art. After this course I began to like abstract art. This class showed me more examples of abstract art and just really made me enjoy it. This class has made me like online classes even more, it was overall a great course that I learned a lot from and I loved how easy going you were as a teacher, it was very helpful to me and understanding the content of this class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

module 10

video review

Albright Knox